Bad Boy's Dating Profile
Intro: Top 10 ways to scare any guy off, including me, inside
Music: Dance, trance, house, you know what I'm talking about! Ministry of sound etc. I also watch Video Hits, so you can rest assure that I'm up to date with every new rapper's name and criminal record.
Reading: I read anything I can get my hands on. I run a publishing company, so I get paid to read.
Movies: Comedies! Love a good comedy. Teen comedies. Anything with boobs, cleavage and bare skin. And also anything set in the 18th and 19th century like Horn blower, Napoleon and boring crap James Bond!
Sport: I play professional cricket and basketball/league for fun. Love extreme sports and paintball. Yes, I'm going to list going to the gym because I ACTUALLY do it.
Relationship sought: Short-term or Long-term Relationship with a Female
Between 18 and 45 years old
Incredibly intelligent and amazingly beautiful. Someone who finds my jokes funny is a plus. No stalkers or clingy people please, I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but I know it's not that. Someone who believes anything in life is possible, because it is!
Other interests: Sitting in my hot tub looking out over the city listening to dance music. Love to travel, spent 6 months living in Spain and 2 years living in Perth. Cars, fast cars with an attitude, to be precise (Supra's!) and SUV's.
Moving on to the things I find unappealing in a woman...
10. Tell me that I look like your father
9. Tell me that I look like your mother
8. Talk about your doll collection in third person
7. Talk about your recent hernia operation
6. Showing me the hernia in a jar.
5. Confessing your love for Hitler on the first date. You should wait at least 2 or 3 dates for that one.
4. Talk about your co workers annoying habits while pinching food off my plate.
3. Talk about children and marriage on the first date.
2. Say you look nothing like your photo after you sent him a photo of Imogen Bailey
1. Last but not least, never say "I've seen bigger" about any part of my body.
Now if you promise not to talk about these things send me an email. Be warned I'm not looking for pen pals. I'm too much fun to be around to just leave it at writing emails.
Next week I'll list the top 10 things guys don't want to hear women say, including my favorite, "That's not the way my ex did it".